- In dual cure mode restorative pastes are mixed with accelerators, this permits complete set of the material irrespective of the thickness of the restoration, or the accessibility of light.
- Virtually unlimited working time in light-cure mode; convenient working time in self-cure mode.
- Well-balanced x-ray opacity permits easy distinguishing from tooth structure, pins and posts.
- Moldable, non sticky consistency.
- Allows one to control consistency, whenever desirable, by adding either liquid or paste-type catalyst for dual cure.
- Contains moderately hard filler for easier carving and shaping.
- Does not require refrigeration: long shelf life at ambient temperatures.
- The Standard Saturn M kit contains two shades: contrasting for easy distinguishing from tooth structure; and the natural for use under semi-transparent ceramics.
[btn text=”Saturn M Instructions” tcolor=#FFF bcolor=#0000FF link=”http://dentzar.com/Saturn%20M%20INSTR.htm” target=”_blank”]