- Easy to apply; fast cure.
- Outstanding depth of cure.
- Reliable performance.
- Good mechanical strength and wear resistance allows for an extended service time of up to six months.
- Good biocompatibility shares the same basic chemistry with light cured cavity liners.
- Easy removal.
- Compatible with all known permanent restoratives and cements.
- Long shelf life with no need for refrigeration.
- Versatility in use; also suitable for making temporary inlays and onlays, endodontic stopping and emergency temporization.
|Depth of Cure (mm)||≥5.00 mm.|
|Shore D Hardness||≥55|